Okay so this post is a tad bit belated...but if we're counting from Chinese New Year then I'm only 12 days belated..har har. -_- Okay that's not funny.
So what has life been like for Hannypoo since her last update? Let's describe the remainder of 2010 life the best way I know how ...with pictures!!(the lazy - but effective - way):
This was our last photo before you left me for China. *sigh* We had a big group dinner at Ginger restaurant which you were an hour late for . LOL..but we all love you so much that none of us cared. :)
Although this picture doesnt' show much..we are about to crack open shellfish like barbarians. Let the feasting begin!
J-puff..this was such a fun and random thing you got us to go to cuz of that silly movie. These girls are tough..they're defintely not lipstick lesbians that's for sure. I forget the name of my favorite one..amazombie? Was that her name? It was clever. She was tall like an amazon but make up like a zombie. But 'ama' is like "Imma" so..."im a zombie"..yes, I get it its not funny anymore when I have to break down jokes like that but just in case I have slow readers.


Oh snapp....some crayons, a kung fu master, a slut (ahem..chippy), a knight and an iphone. I heart Halloween second to Christmas.
So what has life been like for Hannypoo since her last update? Let's describe the remainder of 2010 life the best way I know how ...with pictures!!(the lazy - but effective - way):
This was our last photo before you left me for China. *sigh* We had a big group dinner at Ginger restaurant which you were an hour late for . LOL..but we all love you so much that none of us cared. :)
This was quite a scandalous night of pink, black, white and Hello Kittylicious fun. Halloween came early in August ;)
Painted this gorgeous replica of that artist who likes to draw olives with "K"..what's his name...my mind is drawing a blank. Michael something? Hmm. You know..all the olive pictures with dice throwin in between a $1000 bill on fire guy.
This girl introduced me to another dangerous site..socialshopper.com. We got to shoot real guns with our boys! If you ever go, be warned, shooting is VERY incredibly loud and the force of the gun kicking back can take you by surprise. But don't worry, the important thing is that you look cool while doing it.
Speaking of socialshopper, all those groupon type sites are dangerous. 50%-off-twice-the-price-food-you-would-never-really-stop-to-look-at-but-now-its-spam-disguised-as-a-coupon-that-is-emailed-to-you-everyday?!?!? OH EM GEE I must have it since coupons that I have to PRINT instead of cut from the ones sent by snail mail in my regular letter box are so much cooler now.
Girls night at one of my besties. Wine, cupcakes and cheese...what else can we ask for? :)
This was some hardcore goat like climbing we did on the Chief. Easier than Grouse my ass! This felt much harder to me..but the view was totally worth it. Please see below.
Aww. Don't piss me off or I'll push you off. Tehe. Jk. <3
Engagements are the best when they are paired with BBQs! Yayy to the best part of summer. Eating weiners.
Bye bye to my old place...and into a brand new spanking place literally 5 floors above...just change the hardwood colour to dark brown! (Maybe I need to learn to branch out a little)


Oh snapp....some crayons, a kung fu master, a slut (ahem..chippy), a knight and an iphone. I heart Halloween second to Christmas.
And I heart new years third to Halloween. Thanks for ringing in the new year with me ladies. Sorry the place was so crappy..at least now we know what $25 cover gets for new years in Vancouver.
Til next time..
xoxo,
Hanny
Hanny




No comments:
Post a Comment