*tehehe. Taken at Spanish Banks*
I've been long overdue for a write up. Two months ago I went to Miami and a Bahamas cruise with my boyfriend and another couple. I promised myself that once I got back that I would post about it. These pictures are uploaded on my boyfriend's memory key and I have yet to remember to take it from him to upload to my own computer. Needless to say, I will not be putting pictures up from my trip yet. Plus it's two months ago. Do you really still care? lol. It'll be picture after picture of delicious food, turquoise clear warm sea water, girls in skimpy bikinis and boys who overtanned themselves. *ahem Tim*.
But Life has continued past that. When I got back I started a new job in the same industry. So far so good; I think I could do this for awhile. More importantly, hopefully I'll be able to make money from it. LOTS of it. That's the whole point of working right? Money. If I had a choice of being a janitor for $100,000 or being a lawyer for $50,000 - I would be a janitor. Yup. Prestige isn't that important when it comes to money. Unless it's prositution. Or being a drug dealer. But even then I would reconsider if I'm the leader of the prostitution ring or the drug lord cuz it sounds cooler. LOL jk. I'm just thinking out loud and inappropriately :D
Anyways, what else have I done? It was mine and a bff birthday. We are 25 and 24 respectively! We have known each other for only 5 years but it feels like a lifetime already. We partied like rockstars that night with a lot of hot female friends. Rawrr. Please don't leave drool stains on your screen. Thanks.
I've been long overdue for a write up. Two months ago I went to Miami and a Bahamas cruise with my boyfriend and another couple. I promised myself that once I got back that I would post about it. These pictures are uploaded on my boyfriend's memory key and I have yet to remember to take it from him to upload to my own computer. Needless to say, I will not be putting pictures up from my trip yet. Plus it's two months ago. Do you really still care? lol. It'll be picture after picture of delicious food, turquoise clear warm sea water, girls in skimpy bikinis and boys who overtanned themselves. *ahem Tim*.
But Life has continued past that. When I got back I started a new job in the same industry. So far so good; I think I could do this for awhile. More importantly, hopefully I'll be able to make money from it. LOTS of it. That's the whole point of working right? Money. If I had a choice of being a janitor for $100,000 or being a lawyer for $50,000 - I would be a janitor. Yup. Prestige isn't that important when it comes to money. Unless it's prositution. Or being a drug dealer. But even then I would reconsider if I'm the leader of the prostitution ring or the drug lord cuz it sounds cooler. LOL jk. I'm just thinking out loud and inappropriately :D
Anyways, what else have I done? It was mine and a bff birthday. We are 25 and 24 respectively! We have known each other for only 5 years but it feels like a lifetime already. We partied like rockstars that night with a lot of hot female friends. Rawrr. Please don't leave drool stains on your screen. Thanks.
What else? Summertime finally hit in Vancouver last week so I spent 3 days in a row at the beach and now my skin is sun-kissed and extra toasty. Glad to have some colour on me - makes me look a little bit more toned (I better be, I also prepaid for a 20 month membership at a pricey gym downtown). Weeeee yay to cardio! Just working on my fitness, he's my witness. ****humm humm humm I forget the rest of the words.
Summer also means more BBQs (of which I have yet to go to) and night market (of which I've only been twice). How sad. This must be quite a slow start for Hannypoo this year. I need to get out more and seize the day! You know the saying: Carpet De-ums! (Jk. It's Carpe diem you moron).
Anywho, til I decide on what next to talk about, I'll leave you with a sexy picture of my cat, Bunny.
<3<3<3
xoxo,
Hanny
Hanny

1 comment:
I love you, Miss Inappropriate <3 You speak what we only think in our heads :) I would totally consider being the "lead prostitute" as long as I don't have to do anything or anyone gross. HA HA
Post a Comment