Sunday, April 11, 2010

Hanny's How To's: 5 steps to look like a TAGIAC (typical asian girl in a club)




1) Makeup
A lot of it - and yes, there is a certain look. It is called the "smokey-eye" look. For your reference, I present to you the two basic smokey-eyes: smokey black and smokey brown.


For nighttime outings, use the above two pictures as starting points for any outfits. That's right. ANY outfit. I don't care if your dress is black or white or pink or blue or neon green. USE ONE OF THESE TWO eye looks. Do you know what the number one common feature of all clubs in the world are? No matter how ghetto or how posh it is, it will be DARK. This is good and bad, for obvious reasons. The good thing is, that massive zit on your nose or the uni-brow you forgot to pluck will seem almost non-existent. (Hooray!) The bad thing is, all cameras will be forced to use flash which will wash-out all that makeup you took so much effort to put on. It will show up three times less than what it really looks like in real life. I kid you not; it is a science.  Therefore, it is necessary to PILE ON the eye makeup. Load up on the eyeliner, mascara, and caterpillar-like fake eyelashes.  If you absolutely must have some color on your eyelids to match the colour of your dress, pat the colour on the inner one third of your upper eyelid and/or below the inner one third of your lower eyelid. I have carefully and scientifically drawn a duplication of this using the above brown-smokey eye example for your convenience:

My chicken scratch says "fake eyelashes" on the top and "dress matching eyeshadow" on the bottom, in case you're wondering. For your viewing pleasure, I have enclosed a video to show you this process step-by-step:


2) Coloured contacts/circle lens
If you are asian, you probably have dark poo coloured eyes like me. I guess you could say it's dark-chocolate coloured, but poo-coloured sounds funnier. Changing your eye-color is as easy as 1-2-3! All the cool people do it. We change hair-colour, so why not eyes?




Note: It just makes you look a little bit like a cracked-out alien doll, but hey! Who cares if it looks stupid in real life if it looks great in pictures?

3) Teased hair


There's something really sexy about big bouncy hair. Other than boobies, it's the feature that really stands out between a girl and a guy. Although guys have many hairstyles (spiked up, 'faux-hawk', crew cut, skater-boy, pony-tailed, bald-headed) you'll never see them with a head full of lush, silky waist length hair (or at least I hope not). Whether your hair is short, medium or long, it will ALWAYS look better teased. Why? Bigger hair means smaller waist. Haha. Oh, and the more bleached it is the better.

4) Dress shirts
And I don't mean these kinds:


I mean these kinds:












....














Shirts used-as dresses.
"Where are your pants?"
"Oh, I don't need pants, this shirt covers my bum...almost"

Riiight.

5) Nothing less than 4-inch heels
This has the same effect as big, bouncy hair (step 3). The taller the heels -> the longer the legs -> the slimmer you are. It's like magic!






...And there you have it. The guide to looking like a TAGIAC - typical asian girl in a club. I know I sound condescending and mean, but anything funny mean's there's some truth to it! lol. Afterall, I'd be a hypocrite if I said I wasn't a TAGIAC. I really am. *sigh* Anime-looking sad-face coming right up. -_-




xoxo,
Hanny

No comments: