If you are already my friend on facebook you've probably seen her on my page (or at least know that I have a dog name Keiko). Keiko is my pride and joy. To this day she is still probably the single most expensive thing (well not 'thing' but you know what I mean) that I have purchased. I bought her on impulse when I was obsessing about puppies. At first I was insistent on buying a chihuahua, but I suppose the heavens had other plans. I believe that every person that enters my life comes for a Reason, a Season, or a Lifetime. I will explain this further down but it's pretty self-explantory.
Story time! I met a guy friend who was in the same faculty as I was during university. I was in 1st year and he was in second. Truth be told, we don't even talk anymore and I can't even tell you what his last name is. I randomly hung out with him one summer day and he had the cutest, scruffiest little mop of fluff dog name "Iota" pronounced "EE-OH-TA." Iota looked like a furry little caterpillar; sometimes it was difficult to tell which was his front and which was his back lol. My friend had to go somewhere for a weekend so he asked me if I would be able to take care of his puppy. I've never been allowed to have a dog at my parents' house, let alone take care of one over a whole weekend....so I did it without consulting them! They fell in love with him surprisingly, and I knew at that moment that I was meant to get a shih-tzu and not a chihuahua. I returned Iota back to my friend and due to courses, lack of mutual friends, and plain-loss-of-interest, I never really talked to him again! However, I will never forget him because without him, I would never have thought to get my precious lil' baby Keiko.
Point is, my friend came as a "Reason" in my life. Ever heard of that little story? I'm too lazy to retype it and you've probably read it so if you're really that interested click here. People come and go a lot in my life and I always like to classify them as "Reasons, Seasons, or Lifetimes. I guess "reasons" are always the easiest to spot since they are there the shortest amount of time. The reverse is true too: "Lifetimes" are harder to recognize because, well, it takes your lifetime! I guess I'll blog who were my lifetimes when I'm lying in my death bed.
Okay no more depressing things. On to some pretty pictures of my baby and me!
Keiko with her siblings! Keiko is on the furthest right with the biggest head lol. Beside her is her brother, sister, and other brother that's only barely peeping out from behind. Don't let the picture fool you though...she's the smallest of the bunch. Only her head is the biggest.
Keiko with her first little McDonald's happy meal toy that I swiped from work. Look how small she was!
Her favorite outfit: spider outfit. Jk. She hates it.
Me & Keiko on my 24th birthday
Like mother like daugther
xoxo,
Hanny



No comments:
Post a Comment