It is 2:50am on April 7th, 2010. I have read many blogs these past few years and secretly followed (okay, stalked) the lives of many bloggers out there - typically the makeup gurus. I'm the worse kind out there too; I never comment nor subscribe - I prefer to stalk from afar. Yes, shame on me. I don't think it's because I'm socially awkward (*nerdy laughter followed by snorting of nose and pushing up of glasses*); I think it's because I'm lazy. I DO love makeup and I DO love shopping but my passion for anything is really quite fleeting. Makeup, clothes, hairstyles, cooking, eating, studying, tv-watching, daydreaming; it seems that my mind can only focus on one thing at a time. I obsess over obsession! I just like to obsess over one thing at a time and research the crap out of it until I get bored and move on.
As I stare at this flickering cursor practically begging me to type another word I realize how personal a blog really is. It is a public diary that will forever evidence that my existence, well, existed! (Can I use 'evidence' as a verb? Hmm..)The more I think about what and how I should write, the more daunting the task is. Firstly, what should I talk about? Maybe this blog should be my own private time line that will chronicle my achievements (failures?) that will continue from this post onwards. Or maybe I should keep it short and simple and talk about the things I want to buy, the things I've done over the weekend and the people that are pissing me off in life. LOL. Jk. Maybe it'll be a combination of the two. Maybe. Probably. Yes. Secondly, how should I write? Should I show my more intellectual $40,000-worth-of-education writing abilities or should I talk as if I were in high school again -straight forward with a lot of slang and minimal use of proper grammar? Should I be funny? Endearing? Sweet? Crazy? Oh the joys of being a Gemini. I'm not two-faced, I'm ten-faced, get it straight. I wouldn't want to anger me. -_-
Alright, I have no more inspiration for tonight. Maybe tomorrow. Insert picture of me looking very innocent and daydream-y.
As I stare at this flickering cursor practically begging me to type another word I realize how personal a blog really is. It is a public diary that will forever evidence that my existence, well, existed! (Can I use 'evidence' as a verb? Hmm..)The more I think about what and how I should write, the more daunting the task is. Firstly, what should I talk about? Maybe this blog should be my own private time line that will chronicle my achievements (failures?) that will continue from this post onwards. Or maybe I should keep it short and simple and talk about the things I want to buy, the things I've done over the weekend and the people that are pissing me off in life. LOL. Jk. Maybe it'll be a combination of the two. Maybe. Probably. Yes. Secondly, how should I write? Should I show my more intellectual $40,000-worth-of-education writing abilities or should I talk as if I were in high school again -straight forward with a lot of slang and minimal use of proper grammar? Should I be funny? Endearing? Sweet? Crazy? Oh the joys of being a Gemini. I'm not two-faced, I'm ten-faced, get it straight. I wouldn't want to anger me. -_-
Alright, I have no more inspiration for tonight. Maybe tomorrow. Insert picture of me looking very innocent and daydream-y.
xoxo,
Hanny

2 comments:
My first comment on blogger is...*drumroll please*...to myself!! HA HA HA HA HA HA. I'm such a loser.
ooooooh! it's a real website! haha, sorry i couldn't tell from my phone when i read it. i have to say i love it :) it's just as pretty as my hannypoo! i am going to bookmark this page so i have some reading materials during my study breaks :D looove youuu <3
Post a Comment